At our recent Westminster dinner on the 23rd February 2017, we asked Richard White, Chairman for Leeds, Halifax and Bradford, why he chose to get involved with the Academy.
- Creating a Culture of Success
- Who Holidays Better, US or UK Business Leaders?
- How to Create a Company where High Achievers Stick Around
- International Friendlies – Why Culture is All When Trading Abroad
- The Top 5 Priorities for Business Leaders in 2019
- Are You a MA or a MUSK? Macro vs. Micromanagement in Modern Business
- Scaleup Pain Points
- 10 Podcast Channels to Help You Become a Better Business Leader
- 10 YouTube Channels for Better Business Leaders
- What does 2019’s Business Leader Look Like?