If you want to enhance working relationships, it helps to have a working knowledge of how and why people behave the way they do. That’s one reason why Patrick Lencioni, author of The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team, said that team-working is “the one sustainable competitive advantage that remains largely untapped”. Quite a claim, but what does he mean?
- How to Create a Company where High Achievers Stick Around
- International Friendlies – Why Culture is All When Trading Abroad
- The Top 5 Priorities for Business Leaders in 2019
- Are You a MA or a MUSK? Macro vs. Micromanagement in Modern Business
- Scaleup Pain Points
- 10 Podcast Channels to Help You Become a Better Business Leader
- 10 YouTube Channels for Better Business Leaders
- What does 2019’s Business Leader Look Like?
- Charity Begins at Home, Community Begins at Work
- 8 Books on Business Leadership Everyone Should Read