If you want to enhance working relationships, it helps to have a working knowledge of how and why people behave the way they do. That’s one reason why Patrick Lencioni, author of The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team, said that team-working is “the one sustainable competitive advantage that remains largely untapped”. Quite a claim, but what does he mean?
- Preparing Your Business for Sale
- Growing a Business to Sell
- The Business Leader’s Role in Cyber-Security
- Business Leaders: Let’s Talk About Mental Health
- Practical Ways to Prioritise Mental Wellbeing in Your Teams
- Don’t be a Hero: How the ‘Superleader’ Hinders Rather than Helps Business Growth
- The 5 Foundations for ScaleUp Growth
- Creating a Culture of Success
- Who Holidays Better, US or UK Business Leaders?
- How to Create a Company where High Achievers Stick Around