Paul Adlam, the Chair of the Surrey Academy for Chief Executives, discusses why listening to world-class speakers like Sir Clive Woodward and Jeff Grout at the Academy’s ‘Unlocking Potential’ event, is beneficial for business leaders. Speaking at Blake Morgan, who kindly hosted the event, Paul talks about the impact of peer-to-peer mentoring, such as the Board You’d Love to Afford’, can change a CEO or MD and their business.
- Creating a Culture of Success
- Who Holidays Better, US or UK Business Leaders?
- How to Create a Company where High Achievers Stick Around
- International Friendlies – Why Culture is All When Trading Abroad
- The Top 5 Priorities for Business Leaders in 2019
- Are You a MA or a MUSK? Macro vs. Micromanagement in Modern Business
- Scaleup Pain Points
- 10 Podcast Channels to Help You Become a Better Business Leader
- 10 YouTube Channels for Better Business Leaders
- What does 2019’s Business Leader Look Like?